Saturday, November 1, 2008

Health, Fitness, Food.

The number of articles on how to eat, what to eat, what not to eat etc etc that are being printed on newspapers is A LOT.
I open one newspaper and I'm reminded of the fact that I'm eating a lot of junk food. Then one more article on how to get back on track.

There are also different exercises for the perfect abs, legs bla bla bla given. Aaaahh! Yoga, stretching, whatever you need. No need to join a gym :D

I find all of this pretty boring.

Dieticians tell people who've written to them that according to their heights how much they are supposed to weigh. An 18 year girl was told that she should weigh 52kgs. Scary.

There is also this practice of copy-pasting diet-related articles from foreign newspapers. They make no sense. They talk about food items no has ever heard of in India.

Anyway...nice way to fill up pages, confuse and scare people.

No comments: