I've kept a diary each year since 2002. My diaries will never be even remotely interesting as Anne Frank's. Probably because she was stuck in one place for two years while the Nazis were arresting people outside. But still :P
As I flip through all my diaries, my embarrassment increases. What was I THINKING? Most of the time, I blew some situations out of proportion. Fought for no reason. Clung on to a friend or a relative. Got too emotional at times.
Change is constant, right? Everything around me is changing..I hope I'm changing too. Reminds of the song Sunday Morning by No Doubt
Sappy, pathetic little
that's what the girl I used to be
ANYWAY..I wrote about something this Jan and again it's all stupid and weepy. Argh.
I notice that I haven't written in the diary since then. Maybe I have changed in the last few months. Maybe I've become a little detached and stopped taking everything to heart. I hope this isn't just a passing phase :P
P.S: Listen to Sunday Morning and read the diary of anne frank. both are great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah !! reading your own diary is sometimes embarassing. I have experienced that.
And template wise you have a nice customization in place :)
Cheers :D
Hii..thank you :)
Post a Comment